If you are a chocolate lover like me then you must have to try this new Chocolate Smoothie with the great taste of peanut butter. Best for the summer.
This creamy and very very tasty Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie takes less than 5 min to ready.
To make this Smoothie like a Milkshake then just some whipped cream in it and some chocolate shaving, (optional) you can add sliced some frozen bananas to change its texture.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie will just take your 5 min to be ready, as the main Ingredient obviously we need PEANUT BUTTER itself.
- Milk (Instead of regular milk you can use any milk to light up your tongue, Almond Milk)
- Whipped Cream (garnishing/to make milkshake)
- Chocolate Shaving
- Cocoa Powder
- Banana (optional)
- Sliced Strawberries (optional)
- Vanilla Extract/Vanilla Yogurt (optional)
Mix all ingredients until it becomes smooth and gives you that little fluffy look. add Vanilla Extract/Vanilla Yogurt(ANY YOGURT) to give a tasty touch.
To make it thick add 1 frozen banana and to make it sweeter add some strawberries.
For garnishing add some whipped cream on top and here you go.
You just made a Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie at home without paying lots of bucks.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 cup Milk
- 2-3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Whipped Cream (garnishing)
- Chocolate Shaving (garnishing)
- 3/4 cup Ice (to make it chill)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Banana (optional)
- 1 cup Sliced Strawberries (optional)
- 1/4 tbsp Vanilla Extract/Vanilla Yogurt (optional)
- Take all ingredients and blend it until it becomes smooth.
- To make it thick add some banana and to make it tastier add vanilla extract or yogurt.
- Garnish smoothie with some whipped cream and chocolate shaving.