If you are looking for a tasty homemade smoothie then peanut butter with banana, Great combination with added chocolate chips.
Peanut butter Banana Smoothie (THICK-SHAKE), Gives a nice creamy and buttery taste and best one for your breakfast. It just takes a few minutes to prepare and gives you hold until lunch.
HOW TO MAKE A PEANUT BUTTER BANANA SMOOTHIE
You just have to add these ingredients and blend it until converts in a tasty looking banana smoothie. It will take just 5-10 minutes.
- Peanut Butter
- Oats (optional)
- Yogurt (optional)
- Protein Powder (optional)
To make the smoothie even thicker you can add Oats and make it more healthy add yogurt in it.
Also, Regular milk is not necessary, almond milk, soy milk, rice milk, and coconut milk also gives the taste.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is best for diets like vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free, paleo, high fiber, low cholesterol, low calorie, and high protein.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 2 Bananas sliced
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Milk (regular milk is not necessary)
- 2 tbsp Honey or as per taste
- 1 tbsp Chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Oats (optional)
- 1/2 cup Yogurt (optional)
- 1 scoop Protein Powder (optional)
- Take sliced bananas, peanut butter, milk and blend until it becomes smooth.
- Optional: To make it even thicker add Oats, To make it healthier add yogurt or protein powder.
- Add some honey and chocolate chips as shown in the picture for garnishing.